12/27/2011

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1189

Messages In This Digest (2 Messages)

1.
Re: audio books to Audiobooks in iTunes From: Heather Minnich
2.
Syncing Nano From: MamaWolf

Messages

1.

Re: audio books to Audiobooks in iTunes

Posted by: "Heather Minnich" hlm@wyoming.com   worldtriad

Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:52 am (PST)



You probably need to go in and select all of the
book titles and change them all to audiobook (one
word) files and they they typically work right.
That's how it worked for me. I also then imported
the book cover photo by dragging and dropping.

Here's a quick and easy method for doing so:

<http://itunesm4ptomp3.wordpress.com/2009/02/18/mp3-to-itunes-m4b-audiobook/>http://itunesm4ptomp3.wordpress.com/2009/02/18/mp3-to-itunes-m4b-audiobook/

Heather

At 08:16 AM 12/26/2011, you wrote:
>2b. Re: putting book titles on ipod
> Posted by: "DON MILLER" cordgrass@bellsouth.net cordgrass@bellsouth.net
> Date: Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:59 pm ((PST))
>
>I found Overdrive works differently than the software initially used by my
>library for downloading audiobooks. The books now, after downloading with
>iTunes with MANUALLY sync music and videos checked, appears as albums in the
>music library on the iPod (don't see it on
>iTunes). The author appears in the
>artist section.

2.

Syncing Nano

Posted by: "MamaWolf" timberwolf4u@gmail.com   mamawolf1946

Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:41 am (PST)



Hi Folks,

I can’t sync my Nano for some reason. I get an error #13019. The only thing I did since last time is update iTunes. I also have a new HP Touch Smart but I had added songs since that but before the update. Since the update I no longer have my list of Playlists in iTunes.(only on the Nano) I also have not yet added all my music to this PC yet. Sure hope someone can help.

Many Thanks,
MamaWolf
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Drive Traffic

Sponsored Search

can help increase

your site traffic.

Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Yahoo! News

Odd News

You won't believe

it, but it's true

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.