12/18/2011

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1181

Messages In This Digest (2 Messages)

1a.
Touch 3G - Calendar From: DON MILLER
1b.
Re: Touch 3G - Calendar From: Ryan Waldon

Messages

1a.

Touch 3G - Calendar

Posted by: "DON MILLER" cordgrass@bellsouth.net   cordgrass@bellsouth.net

Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:17 am (PST)



In the past the calendar associated with my bellsouth.net email automatically
uploaded into my iPod.  Now it doesn't.  I believe this happened after I updated
to 5.0.  Can anyone identify what I have done and how to correct it?

Thanks.

Don
1b.

Re: Touch 3G - Calendar

Posted by: "Ryan Waldon" ryanwaldon2002@gmail.com   ryanwaldon2002

Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:14 pm (PST)



Go to SETTINGS > MAIL, CONTACTS, CALENDARS > ACCOUNTS
Look for the account in question (it will be identified by the email
address), tap on it and make sure that slide switch for CALENDAR is
deployed to the "ON" position.

--ryan

On Saturday, December 17, 2011, DON MILLER <cordgrass@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
>
> In the past the calendar associated with my bellsouth.net email
automatically uploaded into my iPod. Now it doesn't. I believe this
happened after I updated to 5.0. Can anyone identify what I have done and
how to correct it?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Don
>
>
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Drive Traffic

Sponsored Search

can help increase

your site traffic.

Yahoo! News

Odd News

You won't believe

it, but it's true

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.