1/27/2012

[MacBook] Digest Number 3589

Messages In This Digest (2 Messages)

1a.
Apple TV and  new Macbook Pro From: annebritton2001
1b.
Re: Apple TV and new Macbook Pro From: Anthony Smith

Messages

1a.

Apple TV and  new Macbook Pro

Posted by: "annebritton2001" boxoffireworks@gmail.com   annebritton2001

Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:42 pm (PST)



Does anyone have any experience using Apple TV with a MBP? I can get Youtube videos and stuff from iTunes to show on my TV screen through Apple TV but I want to be able to read documents etc which are on my MBP, on my TV. Can this be done?

1b.

Re: Apple TV and new Macbook Pro

Posted by: "Anthony Smith" anthonysmith1288@gmail.com   smith.tony1988

Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:47 pm (PST)



I have both Apple Tv and new MBP, apple Tv is for media streaming from
itunes 2 Tv. Apple Tv has youtube built in under Internet tab
On Jan 26, 2012 4:42 PM, "annebritton2001" <boxoffireworks@gmail.com> wrote:

> **
>
>
> Does anyone have any experience using Apple TV with a MBP? I can get
> Youtube videos and stuff from iTunes to show on my TV screen through Apple
> TV but I want to be able to read documents etc which are on my MBP, on my
> TV. Can this be done?
>
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Share Photos

Put your favorite

photos and

more online.

Yahoo! News

Fashion News

What's the word on

fashion and style?

Yahoo! Groups

Parenting Zone

Community resources

for parents

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web