1/20/2012

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1203

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

1.
Touch Questions From: Robert C

Message

1.

Touch Questions

Posted by: "Robert C" gone.to.dawgs@gmail.com   prince_rogue2001

Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:31 pm (PST)



Howdy,
I am totally new to Apple products and have an iPod Touch 4g to
evaluate.have to return it in about 2 weeks. Should have joined this
group sooner.

First, can someone give me a link so I can get an Apple id? I assume I
need this to download apps.

So far I pretty much have the navigation figured out. What I need to
learn soon is what app works well for reading documents, mostly recipes.
I will be using VoiceOver as I am blind so the app must be fully
compatible. Does either the txt or doc format work better in this
regard? I can use either.

I installed the iTunes Manager. I kind of have that figured out too.
Are there other apps that can make the task of transferring documents to
the Touch easier?

I think that is all I need for now. If all goes well, I will get my own
Touch. Thanks. ;)

Quote of the nanosecond...
Why are they called buildings, when they're already finished? Shouldn't
they be called builts?
Robert & Dreamer Doll ke7nwn
E-mail-
Gone.to.Dawgs@gmail.com
Home Page-
http://webpages.charter.net/dog_guide/

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Sell Online

Start selling with

our award-winning

e-commerce tools.

Yahoo! News

Get it all here

Breaking news to

entertainment news

Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web