1/19/2012

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1202

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

1.
Lost contacts From: rstadin

Message

1.

Lost contacts

Posted by: "rstadin" rstadin@scicable.com   rstadin

Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:06 pm (PST)



I have Mobile Me and have my calendar and contacts stored there. I lost all my contacts somehow on my iphone 3. I can't remember how to sync from Me to my phone. The Help menu won't work for me. It is stuck on Contacts.
I sync my iTunes just fine.
Also, I have been trying to download the upgrade for iTunes. It tells me that it can't find Bonjour, whatever that is. I thought that Apple had better stuff than Microsoft, now I'm not so sure.
Rene

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Biz Resources

Y! Small Business

Articles, tools,

forms, and more.

Yahoo! News

Get it all here

Breaking news to

entertainment news

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.