1/17/2012

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1200

Messages In This Digest (3 Messages)

1a.
New Computer & I-Tunes From: Gene Ehrich
1b.
Re: New Computer & I-Tunes From: bj
2.
Syncing songs? From: RenayE

Messages

1a.

New Computer & I-Tunes

Posted by: "Gene Ehrich" ygehrich@yahoo.com   ygehrich

Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:54 pm (PST)



My computer died and with in my I-tunes music. I think I can find a
copy of my Itunes music on one of my backup disks.

I just installed my new computer and want to bring back my Itunes
with music files.

After I download I-Tunes how do I link it up with my old music files?

1b.

Re: New Computer & I-Tunes

Posted by: "bj" bjones44@verizon.net   jblair44

Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:16 pm (PST)



Import everything into iTunes from whatever sources you still have. You can
also get s/w to copy content from your iPod to your computer. You should be
able to d/l any of your iTunes store purchases again if the items are still
available.

Be sure to back up your iPod right away -- just hook up to computer/iTunes,
right-click on the name of the device in the left-hand-side list (do *not*
select sync) & choose backup; I have even done this with an iphone to a
computer that I do not sync it to.

After you've got your library re-imported & organized you can think about
syncing your device.
bj

-----Original Message-----
From: Gene Ehrich
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 2:09 PM
To: the_ipod_group@yahoogroups.com ;
Computer_Help_and_Discussion@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [the_ipod_group] New Computer & I-Tunes

My computer died and with in my I-tunes music. I think I can find a
copy of my Itunes music on one of my backup disks.

I just installed my new computer and want to bring back my Itunes
with music files.

After I download I-Tunes how do I link it up with my old music files?

2.

Syncing songs?

Posted by: "RenayE" rsevans@comcast.net   dutchesmith

Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:00 pm (PST)



I am having problems syncing new songs that I purchase from iTunes. I have the latest version of iTunes. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Drive Traffic

Sponsored Search

can help increase

your site traffic.

Yahoo! News

Get it all here

Breaking news to

entertainment news

Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.