10/24/2012

[MacBook] Digest Number 3650

2 New Messages

Digest #3650
2
How to I set up/use Messages on my MBA by "Gill" g.f.gibbons@btinternet.com

Messages

Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:34 am (PDT) . Posted by:

"June Waters" june_wtrs

HI,

I recently downloaded the latest version of adobe reader. I can work on
PDFs from a file but I can't download a PDF from a website, they won't
open. Any suggestions.

Thanks

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:30 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"Gill" g.f.gibbons@btinternet.com

Hi, firstly to say I love my MacBook Air, but I really don't use it to its fullest capacity, I am still learning. I have downloaded Mountain Lion. I no longer have my iPad :( because I sold it to raise money for an iphone 5 (no regrets, I love that too!). I use to use iMessage on my iphone and iPad. I rather thought I would be able to do the same with the MBA, but is 'Message' different? I don't understand how to set it up. I don't have any 'Contacts' if I choose to send a message. The iphone is great for iMessage, but the keyboard on the MBA means I can type faster and waffle on longer! Are these two devices compatible for messaging? Advice gratefully received - thank you in advance!

Gill 
UK