10/31/2012

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1324

1 New Message

Digest #1324
1a
Re: Roboform and iTunes by "Robert C" prince_rogue2001

Message

Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:17 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"Robert C" prince_rogue2001

Thanks. Well, if I remove any related passcodes from the Robo folder, I
do not get the dialog box. Its not a window with buttons to do anything.

It seems that I am getting signed in when I open iTines and somehow
Robo thinks it needs to do something. But why preferences. Strange.

Quote of the nanosecond . . .
A smile is a curve that sets things straight.
Robert & Dreamer Doll ke7nwn
E-mail-
Gone.to.Dawgs@gmail.com

On 10/29/2012 2:56 PM, Michelle Ress wrote:
> In the Roboform window that pops up there should be an option to exclude
> this website.
> Anyway that's how I did it. I'm still using an old version of Roboform as I
> didn't feel like paying
> for the upgrade.
> *Michelle Ress*
>
>
>
> On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 1:22 PM, Robert C <gone.to.dawgs@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> **
>>
>>
>> This is a question for anyone who uses Roboform on their computer that
>> also has iTunes.
>>
>> Its a mystery. When I bring up iTunes and access Preferences from the
>> Edit menu. Robo will pop up a dialog saying that there are no form
>> fields to fill in. Well of course not. ;)
>>
>> I added all the iTunes executables I could find to the Robo exclude
>> list and it still pops up this dialog box.
>>
>> Roboform tech support is clueless.
>>
>> Quote of the nanosecond . . .
>> Advice for the day: If you have a lot of tension and you get a headache,
>> do what it says on the aspirin bottle: "Take two aspirin" and "Keep away
>> from children".
>> --A Mum
>> Robert & Dreamer Doll ke7nwn
>> E-mail-
>> Gone.to.Dawgs@gmail.com
>>
>>
>

We are making changes based on your feedback, Thank you !
The Yahoo! Groups Product Blog