10/13/2012

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1312

3 New Messages

Digest #1312
1a
Re: 6000 songs by "Steve Morris" sjmorris71
1b
Re: 6000 songs by "Michelle Ress" safoocat
1c
Create DVD from iTunes downloaded movie by "Bruce CS" bruce_frm_bklyn

Messages

Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:49 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"Steve Morris" sjmorris71



30000 and counting from classic rock to classical. Every genre you can think of besides rap...NO RAP!!!

________________________________
From: Captain Jim <jim@captainjimsauces.com>
To: the_ipod_group@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, October 4, 2012 6:59 AM
Subject: [the_ipod_group] Re: 6000 songs


 
Hi Jennifer. I also love all kinds of music. Tons of classical, Beethoven, Brahms, Motzart, etc but I love it all. Country, rock, Cajun, Zydeco, Klezmer, Celtic, Big Band, Jazz, Folk, Electronic, you name it.

Music has always been a big part of my life.

--- In the_ipod_group@yahoogroups.com, Jennifer Paterson <wa4cvv@...> wrote:
>
> Thought I had a lot, but u beat me.� What type of songs, any songs do u have?� I have about 400 classical, u know, Beethoven and the like, then I have the beachboys, also Glean miller.
>
> Jennifer
>
>
> Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android
>

Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:55 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"Michelle Ress" safoocat

What's your goal?

Michelle

30000 and counting from classic rock to classical. Every genre you can
think of besides rap...NO RAP!!!

Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:19 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"Bruce CS" bruce_frm_bklyn

While I never tried to do it, I always understood you can download a CD from iTunes and create a CD from the download to listen to on a standard CD player.
I downloaded a movie from iTunes. I like to create a DVD from it. is it possible? Perhaps not, but curious if it can be done.
Bruce