10/29/2012

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1322

2 New Messages

Digest #1322
1a
Re: keystroke sounds by "Dee Roberts" terissaroberts
1b
Re: keystroke sounds by "Dee Roberts" terissaroberts

Messages

Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:16 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"Dee Roberts" terissaroberts

Thanks Ryan, that worked, it was definitely something with my music. When I first went to music, I had a hard time getting it to play any song. I had to put it back in my docking station to get it to play and then take it out. Weird, huh?

Dee

From: the_ipod_group@yahoogroups.com [mailto:the_ipod_group@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ryan Waldon
Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2012 8:14 PM
To: the_ipod_group@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [the_ipod_group] keystroke sounds

Try going to Music, select and play a song. While it's playing, adjust the volume down to 50% and then back up tp full. Then check your keyboard sounds.

--ryan

Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:17 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"Dee Roberts" terissaroberts

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll keep that in mind in case it happens again!

Dee

From: the_ipod_group@yahoogroups.com [mailto:the_ipod_group@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of bj
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2012 12:05 AM
To: the_ipod_group@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [the_ipod_group] keystroke sounds

Or try turning turning off or resetting the device.
Worked for me when I lost the "click" when I pressed the sleep button.
bj

We are making changes based on your feedback, Thank you !
The Yahoo! Groups Product Blog