10/21/2012

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1318

2 New Messages

Digest #1318
1a
iPod 3 by "DON MILLER" cordgrass@bellsouth.net
1b
Re: iPod 3 by "Marcelo Rodríguez Claude" bikerguy_ar

Messages

Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:13 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"DON MILLER" cordgrass@bellsouth.net

I recently uploaded 2 CDs for Amadeus into iTunes then onto my iPod.  Problem is
I do not have the individual 2 CDs on the iPod but several individual tracks. 
Therefore I cannot play 1 CD then the other.  What did I do wrong and how can I
correct this?
 
Regards,
 
Don Miller

Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:50 am (PDT) . Posted by:

"Marcelo Rodríguez Claude" bikerguy_ar

Maybe you'll have to edit the tags of the music files so that the "Album" field has the same value for every track of each album.

Enviado desde mi iPod touch 

El 20/10/2012, a las 21:11, DON MILLER <cordgrass@bellsouth.net> escribió:

> I recently uploaded 2 CDs for Amadeus into iTunes then onto my iPod. Problem is I do not have the individual 2 CDs on the iPod but several individual tracks. Therefore I cannot play 1 CD then the other. What did I do wrong and how can I correct this?
>
> Regards,
>
> Don Miller
>