4/30/2012

[apple-iphone] Digest Number 2984

Messages In This Digest (3 Messages)

Messages

1a.

Re: Synching iPhone 4S to my former Iphone 4?

Posted by: "Donald" xlnt74@sbcglobal.net   xlnt74@sbcglobal.net

Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:08 am (PDT)



You should be able to do a restore from back as though Andy-Siri "is" X-Man.

--- In apple-iphone@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Piantanida" <piantanida31@...> wrote:
>
> You know, I tried that, but iTunes told me the software on my new iPhone was outdated. So it made me update it, & now I have Andy-Siri. Am wondering if it is possible to switch it back to X-Man now? Any help is welcome!
>
> --- In apple-iphone@yahoogroups.com, archiegrapa@ wrote:
> >
> > When you first plugged your new 4S (Andy-Siri), you should have been presented with options to either setup as new or restore from a backup. If you choose the latter, then choose the backup from X-Man, Andy-Siri would look the same as X-Man.
> > Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld
> >
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: "Andrew Piantanida" <piantanida31@>
> > Sender: apple-iphone@yahoogroups.com
> > Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 22:47:59
> > To: <apple-iphone@yahoogroups.com>
> > Reply-To: apple-iphone@yahoogroups.com
> > Subject: [apple-iphone] Synching iPhone 4S to my former Iphone 4?
> >
> > I have done a synch on my iPhone 4S & updated the software, but now I wish to synch it with the settings on my former iPhone4.
> > To put it simply, my iPhone 4 was nicknamed "X-Man" on iTunes.
> > My iPhone 4S is nicknamed "Andy-Siri".
> > How do synch my X-Man settings/photos/playlists for X-Man onto my new iPhone on iTunes?
> >
> > Thanks, -Andy P.
>

2a.

iPhone Apps Grayed out on iTunes

Posted by: "SmokieTopaz" smokietopaz@gmail.com   tigertopaz

Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:54 am (PDT)



I just discovered today that I can not make any changes to the apps on my iPhone via iTunes. If I click on the pages or individual apps to move them in iTunes, nothing happens. New apps won't show up on the iPhone either. Yet, iTunes works fine with my iPad. Does anybody know how to fix this problem?

2b.

Re: iPhone Apps Grayed out on iTunes

Posted by: "N.A. Nada" whodo678@comcast.net

Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:44 am (PDT)



When you are trying to move them in iTunes is your iPhone attached to your computer? Are you trying to move them in the Apps under Library or are you trying to move them here Devices> (your iPhone)> Apps?

On Apr 29, 2012, at 6:51 AM, SmokieTopaz wrote:

> I just discovered today that I can not make any changes to the apps on my iPhone via iTunes. If I click on the pages or individual apps to move them in iTunes, nothing happens. New apps won't show up on the iPhone either. Yet, iTunes works fine with my iPad. Does anybody know how to fix this problem?

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Small Business Group

Improve your business

by community exchange

Y! Messenger

Group get-together

Host a free online

conference on IM.

Check out the

Y! Groups blog

Stay up to speed

on all things Groups!

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web