4/15/2012

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1251

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

1.
3rd Gen Touch From: Bellsouth

Message

1.

3rd Gen Touch

Posted by: "Bellsouth" cordgrass@bellsouth.net   cordgrass@bellsouth.net

Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:11 am (PDT)



I have been receiving a caution message "charging not supported with this accessory" with an accessory I have been using for charging for quite a while. When I disconnect then reconnect charging completes without a caution message. Any one know why this might be happening? Is this in any way harming my Touch?

Don

Sent from my iPod
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Yahoo! News

Fashion News

What's the word on

fashion and style?

Drive Traffic

Sponsored Search

can help increase

your site traffic.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web