2/27/2012

[apple-iphone] Digest Number 2914

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

1a.
old apps From: Paul Deyo

Message

1a.

old apps

Posted by: "Paul Deyo" paul.deyo@gmail.com   crewcheef

Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:17 pm (PST)



I have an old apple account that apparently owns 3 apps on my iPhone. The account is disabled but I continue to get the message that I have 3 apps to upgrade but it doesn't tell me what the apps are. Anyone know how to id them so I can delete?
thanks.
Paul

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Find helpful tips

for Moderators

on the Yahoo!

Groups team blog.

Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Learn about issues

Find support

Dog Groups

on Yahoo! Groups

Share pictures &

stories about dogs.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web