3/31/2012

[apple-iphone] Digest Number 2952

Messages In This Digest (5 Messages)

Messages

1a.

Re: How do I send a Photo from my Mac to my iPhone?

Posted by: "lwr32" whiterabbit32@gmail.com   lwr0032

Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:13 pm (PDT)



That would be a neat upgrade.

\
\ /\
( )
.( ). Alice

On Mar 29, 2012, at 7:44 AM, Bill <kernos@gmail.com> wrote:

> MBPro with 10.6.8, iPhoto, Aperature
>
> iPhone 4, OS 5.1
>
> I thought I could just drag it from iPhoto onto my iPhone within iPhoto, but that does not work.
>
> Bill
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

2a.

Re: Fwd: iTunes 10.6.1 squashes several bugs

Posted by: "lwr32" whiterabbit32@gmail.com   lwr0032

Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:17 pm (PDT)



Google reader is an RSS feed reader. I am not find of RSS feeds myself. I like Zite. Looks like a magazine. You like or dislike articles to get more or less of a subject. I have it linked to mu Twitter account so it pulls articles from it besides other places.

\
\ /\
( )
.( ). Alice

On Mar 29, 2012, at 6:55 AM, Carol Corley <floridabouvs@gmail.com> wrote:

>
> Sorry, I thought I deleted that email re google reader, intending to do more research before asking.
> Carol
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
> > From: Carol Corley <floridabouvs@gmail.com>
> > Date: March 29, 2012 9:52:51 AM EDT
> > To: "apple-iphone@yahoogroups.com" <apple-iphone@yahoogroups.com>
> > Subject: Re: iTunes 10.6.1 squashes several bugs
> >
> > Brent, you have mentioned google reader several times. Can you tell me what it does that would be useful
> >
> > Sent from my iPad
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

3a.

iPhone power charger

Posted by: "bbbow235" bbbow235@yahoo.com   bbbow235

Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:57 pm (PDT)



I'm new to this group and glad to have found you all. I have lots to
learn about my new iPhone 4s. But I do have one quick question. I
have an iPod Shuffle, Second Generation, and do not have a power charger
for it. Can I safely use the power charger that came with this iPhone
to charge my iPod Shuffle?

I really do appreciate your help. I certainly don't want to harm either
of these great little machines.

BB

3b.

Re: iPhone power charger

Posted by: "Jim Saklad" jimdoc@me.com   jimdoc01

Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:59 pm (PDT)



> I do have one quick question. I have an iPod Shuffle, Second Generation, and do not have a power charger for it. Can I safely use the power charger that came with this iPhone to charge my iPod Shuffle?

Yes.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jim Saklad mailto:jimdoc@me.com

4.

Password Popup

Posted by: "MD" mickeydoyle13@gmail.com   mdoyle13

Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:49 pm (PDT)



I've suddenly been getting a regular popup seeking my Apple ID password. I've tried some of the usual things (power off, download and delete a free app) with no luck. It's mostly annoying. I've put in my password, but it still will come back. I hit cancel, but it still comes back. Seems every time I open an app I can expect to see the popup. Anyone have any ideas?

5.1 on a 4S

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Find support for

Mental illnesses

Y! Messenger

Group get-together

Host a free online

conference on IM.

Y! Groups blog

the best source

for the latest

scoop on Groups.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web