3/23/2012

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1240

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

1.
Screen Film From: Harry Hinz

Message

1.

Screen Film

Posted by: "Harry Hinz" harry.ke6rj@gmail.com   samsradiohams

Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:57 pm (PDT)



Screen Film
I have been happy with the Invisible Shield by ZAGG. It has made my new iPad smudge proof and no glare. No finger prints can be seen. Bubbles vanished. When compared side by side in Apple store, the difference in screen resolution was barely discernible. I bought it at Best Buy for $35. BTW, The voice dictation works wonderful and is a blast (even with my German accent). My wife inherited my iPad 2 from me. No heat issues here with the new one. All was backed up to iCloud and then restored to the new iPad without problems. Everything came over OK except my music which I will have to sync from my laptop with iTunes.
BTW, the latest users guide: in the Safary address bar, type in "iPad user guide". Awesome!

Harry, KE6RJ
Sent from
Jojoba Hills Escapee Resort
Aguanga, CA
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Biz Resources

Y! Small Business

Articles, tools,

forms, and more.

Yahoo! News

Odd News

You won't believe

it, but it's true

Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web