3/14/2012

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1234

Messages In This Digest (2 Messages)

1a.
Re: Getting video from YouTube From: timberwolf4u@gmail.com
1b.
Re: Getting video from YouTube From: Michelle Ress

Messages

1a.

Re: Getting video from YouTube

Posted by: "timberwolf4u@gmail.com" timberwolf4u@gmail.com   mamawolf1946

Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:19 am (PDT)



I use IE but I didn't get the popup. I don't use Real Player though. I use iTunes or Windows Media Player.

MamaWolf

From: Michelle Ress
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 9:37 AM
To: the_ipod_group@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [the_ipod_group] Getting video from YouTube

What browser are you using? If I use internet explorer Real Player has a popup box on the video that asks me if I'd like to
download it, that's the easy way and Real Player is free too.

All the best,

Michelle ‹(•¿•)›
* http://www.flickr.com/photos/safoocat


On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 6:33 PM, bj <bjones44@verizon.net> wrote:

If you want to have it for *offline* viewing you have to use s/w that d/l &
converts it for ipod. There are several out there, Google for ipod youtube
converter.
bj

-----Original Message-----
From: Sue
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 8:04 PM
To: mailto:the_ipod_group%40yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [the_ipod_group] Getting video from YouTube

No, that's what the YouTube app is for. It comes preinstalled on your iPod
Touch.

From: Jennifer Paterson
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 7:30 PM
To: mailto:the_ipod_group%40yahoogroups.com
Subject: [the_ipod_group] Getting video from YouTube

Is there shareware that I can use to save the vids so I can view them on my
iPod touch, or on my computer.
Without watching on YouTube.
Jennifer

1b.

Re: Getting video from YouTube

Posted by: "Michelle Ress" safoocat@gmail.com   safoocat

Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:59 am (PDT)



You must download realplayer if you want it to download your video. here
are some places you can get it free:
https://www.google.com/search?q=realplayer+download&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=&oe
=
*All the best,
*
*Michelle ‹(•¿•)›
* * http://www.flickr.com/photos/safoocat

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 7:06 AM, <timberwolf4u@gmail.com> wrote:

> **
>
>
> I use IE but I didn't get the popup. I don't use Real Player though. I
> use iTunes or Windows Media Player.
>
> MamaWolf
>
>
>
> *From:* Michelle Ress <safoocat@gmail.com>
> *Sent:* Tuesday, March 13, 2012 9:37 AM
> *To:* the_ipod_group@yahoogroups.com
> *Subject:* Re: [the_ipod_group] Getting video from YouTube
>
>
>
> What browser are you using? If I use internet explorer Real Player has a
> popup box on the video that asks me if I'd like to
> download it, that's the easy way and Real Player is free too.
> *All the best,
> *
> *Michelle ‹(•¿•)›
> ** http://www.flickr.com/photos/safoocat
>
>
>
>
> On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 6:33 PM, bj <bjones44@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>> **
>>
>>
>> If you want to have it for *offline* viewing you have to use s/w that d/l
>> &
>> converts it for ipod. There are several out there, Google for ipod
>> youtube
>> converter.
>> bj
>>
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Sue
>> Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 8:04 PM
>> To: mailto:the_ipod_group%40yahoogroups.com<the_ipod_group%40yahoogroups.com>
>> Subject: Re: [the_ipod_group] Getting video from YouTube
>>
>> No, that's what the YouTube app is for. It comes preinstalled on your
>> iPod
>> Touch.
>>
>> From: Jennifer Paterson
>> Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 7:30 PM
>> To: mailto:the_ipod_group%40yahoogroups.com<the_ipod_group%40yahoogroups.com>
>> Subject: [the_ipod_group] Getting video from YouTube
>>
>> Is there shareware that I can use to save the vids so I can view them on
>> my
>> iPod touch, or on my computer.
>> Without watching on YouTube.
>> Jennifer
>>
>>
>
>
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Get it all here

Breaking news to

entertainment news

Sell Online

Start selling with

our award-winning

e-commerce tools.

Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web