3/25/2012

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1241

Messages In This Digest (3 Messages)

1a.
Touch won't come on? From: rvtips
1b.
Re: Touch won't come on? From: ryan
2.
Emails From: Bellsouth

Messages

1a.

Touch won't come on?

Posted by: "rvtips" rvtips@yahoo.com   rvtips

Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:04 pm (PDT)



I have not used my touch for some time,I went to connect it to my pc and i tunes and it says [ the mobile device service is not started]What does this mean
version 5.0.1
Phil

1b.

Re: Touch won't come on?

Posted by: "ryan" ryanwaldon2002@gmail.com   ryanwaldon2002

Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:09 pm (PDT)



Phil:

Take a look at this thread:

< http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/the_ipod_group/message/4854 >

--ryan

--- In the_ipod_group@yahoogroups.com, "rvtips" <rvtips@...> wrote:
>
> I have not used my touch for some time,I went to connect it to my pc and i tunes and it says [ the mobile device service is not started]What does this mean
> version 5.0.1
> Phil
>

2.

Emails

Posted by: "Bellsouth" cordgrass@bellsouth.net   cordgrass@bellsouth.net

Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:28 am (PDT)



Is there a way for inserting multiple contact addresses into an email rather than adding one at a time?

Sent from my iPod
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Share Photos

Put your favorite

photos and

more online.

Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Yahoo! News

Get it all here

Breaking news to

entertainment news

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web