3/08/2012

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1231

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

Message

1.

Please Help With iPod/iTunes

Posted by: "Raven" iceponygoddess@gmail.com   iceponygoddess

Wed Mar 7, 2012 7:13 pm (PST)



I have an iTunes account, but for some reason....not it is not
allowing me to add iTunes purchased music to my husband's iPod. I get
this message "Harlem Rivers Blues was not copied to iPod "Dan's iPod"
because it can not be played on this iPod".

What is the problem?

THANKS!!

Raven
Lucy & Stella & Hazel, the Girl Doggies
Huginn, Rothadis, & Dixie Chick, the Back Behind the Barn Ponies

I ride a pony, cuz heart is not measured in hands.

My Blog
http://iceponytrekking.blogspot.com

Respect ALL Earthlings. We are all animals of this planet. We are all creatures.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Yahoo! News

Odd News

You won't believe

it, but it's true

Sitebuilder

Build a web site

quickly & easily

with Sitebuilder.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web