10/30/2011

[apple-iphone] Digest Number 2750

Messages In This Digest (2 Messages)

1a.
Re: Syncing my iBooks From: whiterabbit32@gmail.com
2a.
Re: New member From: Alice Saunders

Messages

1a.

Re: Syncing my iBooks

Posted by: "whiterabbit32@gmail.com" whiterabbit32@gmail.com   lwr0032

Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:47 pm (PDT)



If you are using iOS 5 on your iPhone 4 and you have wifi syncing set up, go into general>iTunes wifi sync and sync your iPhone to your computer. Then do the same on your iPad. The other way to do it is to connect your iPhone to your computer via its cord, sync, then plug in your iPad and sync it choosing the photos you want to sync to your iPad.

Alice
Little White Rabbit

Sent from my iPad 2

On Oct 29, 2011, at 11:09 AM, Felicia G <salamahgoldsborough@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone, can anyone tell me how to get my iBooks from my iPhone 4 to my iPad.
>
> Sent from my iPad 2
> Technology @ it's finestđź’‹
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

2a.

Re: New member

Posted by: "Alice Saunders" whiterabbit32@gmail.com   lwr0032

Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:19 am (PDT)



Hey Lisa :-) Apple is totally too much fun. What other Apple products do you have besides an iPhone?

Alice

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 17, 2011, at 2:59 AM, Lisa Turner <tinyzorro@me.com> wrote:

> Thank you that's really nice of you
>
> Lisa x sent from my iPhone 4
>
> On Oct 17, 2011, at 5:01, Moazzam Shahzad <mzzm36@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Welcome Lisa, I am sure you would be a good addition to the Apple family..:)
> >
> > Moazzam
> >
> > ________________________________
> > From: "Richard E Johnson, MD" <RECMSOJ@OnlineOK.com>
> > To: "apple-iphone@yahoogroups.com" <apple-iphone@yahoogroups.com>
> > Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2011 8:34 PM
> > Subject: Re: [apple-iphone] New member
> >
> >
> > Welcome, Lisa - join in and ask anything
> > you like. We're to help each other.
> >
> > Dick Johnson
> > OK, USA
> >
> > Sent from my iPhone 4
> >
> > On Oct 16, 2011, at 9:49, Lisa Turner <tinyzorro@me.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi my name is Lisa and I live in the united kingdom, I use to have an iPhone 3GS but now I have an iPhone 4 and love it downloaded the ios5 update and I'm very happy with it, my daughter has an iPhone 4 also, thank u for letting me join ur group
> > >
> > > Lisa x
> > >
> > >
> >
> > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> >
> > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> >
> >
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Mental Health

Learn More

Yahoo! Groups

Parenting Zone

Family and home

Tips for mom

Y! Groups blog

The place to go

to stay informed

on Groups news!

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.