10/19/2011

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1162

Messages In This Digest (3 Messages)

Messages

1a.

"NEW" OS; CLICK WHEEL 32GB IPOD

Posted by: "James" res075oh@verizon.net   jamesl33511

Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:28 am (PDT)



I have an older click wheel 32 gb Ipod with close to 5000 songs on it.
I had to reinstall my Windows Vista Home Basic 64 bit a while back, and
have installed the latest Itunes. What is the procedure to sync the new
OS to the Ipod; or can I just do it the way I always did?

Thanks,
James

1b.

Re: "NEW" OS; CLICK WHEEL 32GB IPOD

Posted by: "Ryan Waldon" ryanwaldon2002@gmail.com   ryanwaldon2002

Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:31 am (PDT)



Just sync as you always have. If there is a software update available for your iPod, iTunes will tell you via a popup dialog box while your device is docked.

--ryan

Sent from my Apple iPad 2 

On Oct 18, 2011, at 11:59, James <res075oh@verizon.net> wrote:

> I have an older click wheel 32 gb Ipod with close to 5000 songs on it.
> I had to reinstall my Windows Vista Home Basic 64 bit a while back, and
> have installed the latest Itunes. What is the procedure to sync the new
> OS to the Ipod; or can I just do it the way I always did?
>
> Thanks,
> James
>
2.

Error  on  our itouch

Posted by: "Roddy" roddy_mcfru@yahoo.com   roddy_mcfru

Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:10 pm (PDT)



Hi Group, Been lurking for a few and enjoying the information. Now I have a question, Does the type of Network you have as a home network have any effect on the itouch, as it connects to it? We have a wireless network at the house, All the Lap tops {PC w/XP } connect to it no problem. It is a password protected network ( Secured ) I have tried to connect several times, Forgot the network and tried to reconnect and still no luck. I keep on getting the error " imap aol.com " is not responding. What am I doing wrong ? I think I set up the network as a "WEP"( sp ?) type ( Was a few years ago ) thanks in advance for any help.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Biz Resources

Y! Small Business

Articles, tools,

forms, and more.

Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Yahoo! News

Fashion News

What's the word on

fashion and style?

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.