10/31/2011

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1166

Messages In This Digest (4 Messages)

Messages

1a.

When Touch is in my pocket, music keeps changing to next track

Posted by: "JoyceK" joycekeay@comcast.net   dustycat90

Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:30 am (PDT)



Hi, Lately when I go out walking and have my touch in my pocket playing music, I keep hearing this short musical tone and then the track changes after only a few seconds of playing. Very annoying. The touch is in a case with a cover and it happens whether the cover is open or closed. This does not happen if I'm holding the touch in my hand outside of my pocket.

Winter is coming. I'd really like to put my touch in one pocket and my hands in other pockets.

Is there some setting I should change to keep this from happening?

Thanks.

Joyce Keay

1b.

Re: When Touch is in my pocket, music keeps changing to next track

Posted by: "Ryan Waldon" ryanwaldon2002@gmail.com   ryanwaldon2002

Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:03 am (PDT)



On your iPod, go to:
Settings > Music > switch "Shake to Shuffle" to OFF

--ryan

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G on the Now Network from Sprint!
On Oct 30, 2011 10:30 AM, "JoyceK" <joycekeay@comcast.net> wrote:

> **
>
>
> Hi, Lately when I go out walking and have my touch in my pocket playing
> music, I keep hearing this short musical tone and then the track changes
> after only a few seconds of playing. Very annoying. The touch is in a case
> with a cover and it happens whether the cover is open or closed. This does
> not happen if I'm holding the touch in my hand outside of my pocket.
>
> Winter is coming. I'd really like to put my touch in one pocket and my
> hands in other pockets.
>
> Is there some setting I should change to keep this from happening?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Joyce Keay
>
>
>
2a.

Re: Lost music

Posted by: "Michelle Ress" safoocat@live.com   safoocat

Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:47 pm (PDT)




Buy Copy Trans to transfer your music.

Michelle Ress

To: the_ipod_group@yahoogroups.com
From: Donnie6248@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 05:13:37 +0000
Subject: [the_ipod_group] Lost music

I had itunes on a PC that crashed and lost all my music. It needed a new hard drive.

I have an itouch I want to put music on, and have an ipod with the songs I want.

Can I somehow put the ipod music into itunes, and then into the itouch?

How would I set it up?

Thanks.

2b.

Re: Lost music

Posted by: "Michael Harvey" michael.harvey0@gmail.com   michael.harvey23

Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:56 pm (PDT)



I use a program called iphone explore to extract music, videos and photos
from the ipod touch or iphone
On Oct 30, 2011 4:47 PM, "Michelle Ress" <safoocat@live.com> wrote:

> **
>
>
> *Buy Copy Trans to transfer your music.
> *
>
> *Michelle Ress*
>
>
> ------------------------------
> To: the_ipod_group@yahoogroups.com
> From: Donnie6248@aol.com
> Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 05:13:37 +0000
> Subject: [the_ipod_group] Lost music
>
>
> I had itunes on a PC that crashed and lost all my music. It needed a new
> hard drive.
>
> I have an itouch I want to put music on, and have an ipod with the songs I
> want.
>
> Can I somehow put the ipod music into itunes, and then into the itouch?
>
> How would I set it up?
>
> Thanks.
>
>
>
>
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Sell Online

Start selling with

our award-winning

e-commerce tools.

Yahoo! News

Fashion News

What's the word on

fashion and style?

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.