10/27/2011

[MacBook] Digest Number 3551

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

Message

1.1.

Re: How do you sync MacBook Pro - iPhone via iCloud

Posted by: "ART SEARLE" w2nra@me.com   w2nra

Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:43 am (PDT)



My Macbook Pro/iPhone starting syncing calendars. The only thing I can think of that caused this is that I disconnected the Network Cat5 cable from the Macbook Pro. I'm guessing it has to be on Wifi.

I still cannot get notes to sync. I am assuming that notes on the iPhone should sync with notes in OSX Lion notes in Mail. Or do I need a Notes app?

Art

On Oct 23, 2011, at 11:38 AM, ART SEARLE wrote:

> How do you sync a MacBook Pro with an iPhone via iCloud? I mean what is the physical process? I've had Lion installed since it came out. I have IOS5 on my iPhone 3GS. I've configured iCloud in both. I want to sync my Calendars/Reminders and Notes but I don't see anything yet. What do I need to do? Are the notes from the iPhone suppose to appear in the Mac's Mail notes?
>
> Art.
>
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Find support for

Mental illnesses

Yahoo! News

Fashion News

What's the word on

fashion and style?

Sell Online

Start selling with

our award-winning

e-commerce tools.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.