10/13/2011

[apple-iphone] Digest Number 2692

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

1a.
Re: Stupid iOS question From: N.A. Nada

Message

1a.

Re: Stupid iOS question

Posted by: "N.A. Nada" whodo678@comcast.net

Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:17 pm (PDT)




On Oct 12, 2011, at 5:30 PM, Lida Verner wrote:

> Before I upgraded to iOS 5, I managed to accidentally delete the icon for Messages. I can still find the messages on my iPhone, but I have to search for it. I was hoping that when I upgraded to iOS5, the icon would reappear. It hasn't. Does anyone know how I can get it back?

You can't delete the default Apple apps. What probably happened is that it is in a folder with other apps.
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Small Business Group

Share experiences

with owners like you

Yahoo! Groups

Parenting Zone

Tips for family,

kids and living

Y! Groups blog

The place to go

to stay informed

on Groups news!

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.