10/03/2011

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1154

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

Message

1a.

Re: Looking for backup and sync software

Posted by: "Michelle Ress" safoocat@live.com   safoocat

Sun Oct 2, 2011 3:33 pm (PDT)




sync your contacts with google then you'll have them there
are you saying the backup in itunes is corrupted?
i have gmail as my default account and so my contacts are also in gmail on their server.
You could buy CopyTrans and use iCloner to create a full backup for later restore

Michelle Ress

To: the_ipod_group@yahoogroups.com
From: harry.ke6rj@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 04:27:01 +0000
Subject: [the_ipod_group] Looking for backup and sync software

Using a Win 7 PC. My backup utility on iPod 3G is corrupted. Genius at Apple Store wanted to reinstall iPod software. I was afraid to loose my contacts. I'm now looking a recommendation of a 3rd party application that will let me backup all I have on my iPod and put it back into iTunes. Anyone help with what application works well and is affordable?

Harry

harry.ke6rj@gmail.com

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Drive Traffic

Sponsored Search

can help increase

your site traffic.

Yahoo! News

Odd News

You won't believe

it, but it's true

Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.