11/30/2011

[macsupport] Digest Number 8592

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

Message

1a.

Re: Where can I ask questions for my iPhoto?

Posted by: "Otto Nikolaus" otto.nikolaus@googlemail.com   nikyzf

Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:40 am (PST)



This is a good place but sometimes messages get delayed by Yahoo. Could you
repeat the first unanswered one, please?

Otto

On 30 November 2011 02:53, harpangel36 <harpangel36@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Could someone please direct me to where I can get a few answer to
> questions regarding my iPhoto library and portable hard drive? If not this
> forum, where else could I ask?
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New business?

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Biz Resources

Y! Small Business

Articles, tools,

forms, and more.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.