10/10/2011

[the_ipod_group] Digest Number 1155

Messages In This Digest (2 Messages)

1.
Touch 3Gen From: DON MILLER
2.
Playlist within Playlist From: Jeff

Messages

1.

Touch 3Gen

Posted by: "DON MILLER" cordgrass@bellsouth.net   cordgrass@bellsouth.net

Sun Oct 9, 2011 9:34 am (PDT)



My PC has been infected by the Guard Online malware/virus.  I had been setting
up movies and music to sync my iPod with all I wanted for a trip EOW to St.
Maarten.  BUT as fate would have it, I hadn't synced nor saved iTunes data prior
to the infection.  My question is is it safe to establish iTunes on my laptop
and then move the relevant folders from my PC to my laptop?  How do I go about
establishing my iTunes on the laptop to be the primary iTunes.  I believe that
the Touch only recognizes one iTunes location to be one it syncs with??

Also if anyone has experienced Guard Online issue (it is nasty!!) and
successfully eliminated it, I'd welcome any guidance.

Thanks,

Don
2.

Playlist within Playlist

Posted by: "Jeff" zouave114@comcast.net   tasselboy

Sun Oct 9, 2011 5:49 pm (PDT)



Hello Group,
I'm putting together a playlist of soundtracks on my iPod but cannot figure out how to keep them all listed separately by album title. in other words, when I add them to the playlist, all of the album cuts are mixed together. I want to be able to choose the albums from within the playlist title. Am I missing something obvious? Thanks for any help.

Jeff

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Drive Traffic

Sponsored Search

can help increase

your site traffic.

Yahoo! News

Odd News

You won't believe

it, but it's true

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.